Another way we assist our clients in remaining compliant with State and Federal law is by providing a drug consortium. With our drug consortium program, even the smallest of companies can pool the resources of larger organizations, with the goal of 100% compliance with Federal random drug testing requirements. For one low annual fee, we will simplify the administration, random selection, collation of results and reporting requirements and provide protection against non-compliance penalties to those businesses that do not or cannot employ a compliance professional.
Advantages and Benefits of Consortium Membership:
- Consortium clients can fully comply with DOT mandated regulations at a single source, eliminating multiple providers, invoicing and headaches.
- Smaller companies (less than 50 covered employees) will save money through their collective buying power and even distribution of costs amongst the membership.
- Single annual fees based on the number of donors in the pool allow for ease of budgeting. All random testing requirements are included in this fee.
- Complex administration is handled by knowledgeable professionals.
- All records and MIS reporting are centrally consolidated and prepared.
- Members receive technical and administrative support from qualified, knowledgeable professionals in the event of DOT audits
- All necessary service elements are available on a pay as you need them basis.
- Reduction of workplace safety problems, theft, absenteeism and accidents
- Members take a proactive role in preventing injuries in the workplace. This proactive role is favored by the courts, many insurance companies and increasingly by organized labor.